Monday, 11 September 2017

Time For Juice

While I've been away this last week it began on the first day. I absolutely gorged myself stupid. Being in a large multicultural city and I had an overload of choice and I chose a lot. As the days progressed, I ate less and less until I mostly drank green juices because I was so sick of food. One morning I had a lovely spinach and poached egg concoction that was immaculate, but it was all I could do to keep it down.

Because we had to have every meal out, I was thoroughly over food. I also felt very fat, despite the miles and miles of walking we did. Whilst away I read one of Juice Master Jason Vale's books and have decided I am going to begin by trying a three day juice fast.

In my opinion I have a few pounds to lose and I have a throbbing bunion that requires some attention. Juice fasting is meant to help with inflammation so I am hoping it will help alleviate a little of the pain my right big toe is giving me.


I've got minimalism knocked on the head in terms of possessions, now it's time to move onto my fatty bumbah body. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I have started juicing and have been doing it in the week for lunch, and I love it, all that goodness in a drink and my weight is coming down.

    ReplyDelete